Well it’s my last post of 2018, so instead of makeup & beauty chat I wanted to give you a short ‘thank you’ video. It’s been an amazing year here on the blog (my first!), and that’s all because of you guys who stop by and show support for my little corner of the internet. I appreciate it so, so much! Without repeating myself much more, please enjoy the following PSA 😉. And of course, Happy New Year!
If you’re interested, I’ve linked all the makeup products I wore in this video below. Unfortunately, the natural light completely washes me out in videos so you can’t see much of the definition. Oh well.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Taupe
- Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara (top lashes)
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara (bottom lashes, obvs)
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
- L’Oreal Visible Lift Luminous Serum Tint in Pearl
- Kiko Velvet Touch Creamy Stick Blush in Golden Peach
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Peripera Speedy Brow Cara in Light Brown
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Super Strawberry
Catch up on my last few blog posts here:
Do you have any special plans for New Year’s tonight? I’d love to know!