I was nominated for my first ever blogger award, the Liebster Award, by the lovely Michelle from Blessings by Me. Please go check out her blog! She does mainly lifestyle stuff over there including recipes, interior decorating, crafting & personal stories from her life.
The rules here are super simple. I have to answer the 11 questions given to me by Michelle, ask 11 new questions of my own, and then nominate 11 other bloggers. So let’s do it!
- 1. What’s your biggest fear?
Losing my mind or personhood for any possible reason (ex. dementia, Alzheimer’s, trauma, etc).
- 2. What absolutely grosses you out?
Sandwiches with cold cuts! I know it’s weird but I’ve hated them since birth. Instead of a traditional packed lunch I used to make myself saltine cracker sandwiches with peanut butter when I was a kid. Truth is I’d rather skip a meal than eat a deli sandwich.
- 3. What one person you would love to meet someday.
David Attenborough. (If you don’t know who he is, you should.) I feel like I could learn so much from him.
- 4. What is your dream vacation?
Exploring the island of Santorini!
- 5. Do you like the way you laugh?
My family has always made fun of the way I laugh, but many people have told me they love it. So I love it too!
- 6. What advice would you give your younger self?
Don’t worry. Everything will work itself out.
- 7. What is your favorite type of candy?
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, hands down.
- 8. What was the best thing that happened to you yesterday?
A delicious dinner! I love a good meal.
- 9. When were you late for something that you wished you were early for?
I don’t like to toot my own horn but I’m rarely late for things; I’m chronically early most of the time. However I was recently late to catch the train back from NYC so I had to wait around the station for ages for the next train. Boring.
- 10. What is the one thing you love most about your bathroom?
Good water pressure!
- 11. What is something you wish you could do but do not know how?
Oh gosh, so many. Wish I could make my own clothes, or cut my hair. I’d save so much money!
And here are my 11 questions:
1. What is your dream job?
2. Dog, cat, or none or the above?
3. What is your favorite book and why?
4. What is your “spirit animal”?
5. What is your favorite city in the world and why?
6. What is the one food item you could eat everyday and be perfectly happy?
7. If an alien came down to Earth and asked you to explain what love is, what would you say?
8. If you could time-travel, where & what time period would you travel to?
9. Choose one person who has passed that you could have a conversation with now.
10. What is your favorite type of blog to read?
11. What do you like to do in your down time?
And here are my nominations! Please go check out everyone on this list; they are so awesome.
Good luck to everyone and have fun!